I am delighted to say that I have been nominated for the One Lovely Blog award, and I want to give a great big THANK YOU to Angie over at Angie Does Until She Doesn’t for the nod. What a wonderful thing to be a part of. I am happy to accept the award and to participate in One Lovely Blog.
The One Lovely Blog Award nominations are chosen by fellow bloggers to recognize blogs that they think are, well, lovely. The conditions for accepting the award are as follows:
- Thank the person who nominated you for the award.
- Add the One Lovely Blog logo to your post.
- Share 7 facts/or things about yourself
- Nominate 15 bloggers you admire and inform the nominees by commenting on their blog
So here are 7 random things about me:
- My favorite book of all time is To Kill a Mockingbird. I also really love The Time Traveler’s Wife.
- I use a paper planner (rather than an electronic calendar). I’ve tried to convert, but it hasn’t worked yet.
- I love lists.
- My husband and I dated for 10 years before getting married. Nothing in particular held us back; we just weren’t in any hurry.
- I love flowers and flower gardens, but mine never look as pretty as I would like. Mostly because I do not like to pull weeds.
- My family planted its first vegetable garden this year. We have lots to learn!
- I still haven’t told a single person I know in real life about my blog, except my husband. I guess I’m afraid they’ll think it’s silly.
And here are the blogs I nominate for the One Lovely Blog award:
- Millennial on a Budget
- Rachel Being Chatty
- Middle Class Mama
- The Secret Files of an Uncomplicated Life
- What’s Next Stacy
- When Life Gives You Melons
- Intentionally Pursuing
- Going Reno
- In Our Happy Place
- Chronic Perspective
- Women With Intention
- Momma Loves Money
- Taylor Made Ranch
- Home Hearted
- Through the Garden